On 12th January the regular international conference Blockchain Incredible Party (http://bip001.com) will be held in Kyiv, Ukraine. The event will be organised by the leading Ukrainian blockchain-provider – Distributed Lab.
Why to pay attention to blockchain in Ukraine?
- Ukrainian community has been very active during last year. Historically there are many Bitcoin enthusiasts and many global crypto companies with Ukrainian roots.
- Central bank of Ukraine announced e-money on blockchain to realise in 2017 as a part of implementation of an ambitious governmental project “Cashless Economy”.
- At the end of 2016 year Ukrainian stock exchange launched future contracts on Bitcoin index.
- In December 2016 Ukrainian bank (Alpari bank) with foreign capital started has signed a contract to implement blockchain based banking system SmartMoney, in order to build an infrastructure for electronic money processing according to the rules of National payment system “PROSTIR”.
- Bitcoin can be exchanged for credit card or cash in thousands of locations across the whole country.
- Agency of electronic governance is launching the first blockchain based public registry early next year.
- Ukraine hosts 5 conferences per year that gather hundreds of participants.
The goal of Blockchain Incredible Party is to join entrepreneurs, government officials, bankers, investors to share their knowledge and the best practices within 3 days. If you want to meet up with the decision makers and representatives of the Ukrainian National Securities and Stock Market Commission, NBU Retail Payments Department, Ukrainian Exchange, National Depository of Ukraine, CEOs of innovative banks and insurance companies, – BIP001 is the right place. The event is limited to 80 people.